- Support our Solutions customers, assuring that they are fully enabled to make the best use of our tools;
- Work closely with internal and external customers, with trainings and product promotion.Test and validate digital solutions and services, assuring the product validation on the designated crop regions;
- Bring field feedback for proper bug reports, utilizing development and reporting tools such as Zendesk and Jira;
- Interface with team of field commercialization specialists, enabling with trainings and resources to properly utilize the developed agronomic digital tools;
- Analyze and identify new agronomic solution ideas to be developed.
- Spirit of collaboration, ambition, curiosity, sense of ownership and respect for differences;
- A degree in Agronomic Engineering, Precision Agriculture Technology or have similar, extensive hands-on experience;
- Fluent English.;
- Precision agriculture field experience, fertilizer application planning and execution;
- Advanced knowledge in GIS software, including shapefile creation and editing of variable-rate application maps;
- Knowledge in spreader and sprayers’ GPS-enabled control panels, such as Trimble, John Deere, CNH, AGCO, Stara and Jacto;
- Crop nutrition knowledge;
- Aligned with our principles: agile, customer-centric, lean, service-oriented architecture, self-organization, transparency.
Você deve entrar para favoritar este anúncio.