- Performs ongoing relationship management activities such as establishing key performance indicators, building a supplier scorecard, trending of claims and complaints and maintenance of required documentation.
- Follows up on corrective actions to ensure that actions are taken in the appropriate time frame and key partners are informed.
- Audits production processes, raw materials, or suppliers/vendors ensuring established quality standards are met.
- Works closely with cross-functional teams, including product design, product management, and production, to identify and mitigate quality risks.
- Conducts root cause analysis for defects, non-conformities, or other quality failures.
- Ensures compliance with formal external and internal quality standards.
- Provides training, coaching, and mentoring to new team members.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
- QUALIFICAÇÕES NECESSÁRIAS
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineer, Food Engineer or equivalent experience
- Experience in food safety, quality, and auditing systems
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
- Knowledge of Food Safety Management Systems and FSSC 22000/GMP+
- Experience in conducting food safety audits
- Professional language proficiency in English both written and verbal
- Ability to travel up to 10%
- Car driver license
- QUALIFICAÇÕES DESEJÁVEIS
- Ability to objectively evaluate food safety systems and report findings in an organized manner
- Understanding of how to establish material risk and appropriate mitigation
- Food safety auditor
- Spanish intermediate level
Você deve entrar para favoritar este anúncio.